- Top >
- Integrated Management System
Integrated Management System
The MIRAIT Group seeks to demonstrate leadership as a comprehensive engineering and services company in the information and telecommunications sector. Recognizing that safety, quality and compliance are the foundation of business, we have established action policies for occupational safety and health, quality, environmental protection, and information security. These guiding principles fall under our business management policies and are aimed at earning the trust of all our customers and stakeholders and establishing the MIRAIT brand.
[Policy on Occupational Safety and Health]
We will place top priority on safety while seeking to secure the safety and health of all MIRAIT Group employees and providing a comfortable work environment.
- We will comply with applicable legislation and regulations regarding occupational safety and health.
- We will promptly reduce or eliminate occupational safety and health risks in our business operations by effectively assessing current risks and anticipating potential risks.
- All MIRAIT Group employees will strive to learn about occupational safety and health from each other and work in concert to ensure workplace safety and security.
[Policy on Quality]
We will efficiently conduct standardized production and service activities to provide customers with high-quality products and services that meet their expectations and earn their trust.
- We will promptly respond to customer requests and adopt applicable legislation and regulations.
- We will seek to enhance product and service quality as well as construction quality under the “customer first” principle for greater customer satisfaction and more efficient production and service operations.
- We will reduce quality risk to maintain and improve QCD (quality, cost and delivery).
[Policy on the Environment]
As an upstanding corporate citizen, we will pursue activities for protecting the global environment through our daily operations and contribute to the creation of a more affluent and comfortable society.
- We will comply with legislation and regulations regarding environmental protection, such as the Energy Saving Law and the Waste Disposal Law, and work to reduce our impact on the environment and prevent pollution.
- We will implement appropriate risk assessment measures to reduce environmental risk and conduct effective environmental activities.
- All MIRAIT Group employees will seek to increase their awareness of environmental protection and actively endeavor to pass on a healthy global environment to future generations.
[Policy on Information Security]
Recognizing the importance of the customer information and internal information used in our business operations, we will protect information assets by properly managing security risks.
- We will comply with legislation and regulations regarding information security, such as the Personal Information Protection Law, and customer requirements.
- We will regularly assess information security risks to effectively reduce emerging risks that may accompany advances in information technology.
- All MIRAIT Group employees will respect the importance of the information they handle and deepen their awareness through training and other means.
[Policy on the Management System]
To fulfill our business management policies and goals, we will construct, operate, maintain and improve an effective and efficient integrated management system.
- All individuals involved with the MIRAIT Group will acknowledge its corporate social responsibility and seek to strengthen their personal commitment to ethical principles and conduct as well as compliance.
- Each company and division of the MIRAIT Group will support mutual collaboration and effective management activities based on the PDCA (plan-do-check-act) cycle.
- All individuals involved with the MIRAIT Group will participate in education and training to enhance their management capabilities.
- We will regularly assess the effectiveness of this system, including basic policies, and continuously strive for improvement.
October 1, 2012
President and Chief Executive Officer
MIRAIT Holdings Corporation
Recognizing that safety, quality and compliance constitute the foundation of business, and in order to facilitate effective business operations, the MIRAIT Group has established and is deploying its Integrated Management System, which unifies Occupational Health and Safety Management System, Quality Management System, Environmental Management System, and Information Security Management System.
Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSAS18001)
Quotation Standard OHSAS 18001：2007
Quality Management System (ISO9001)
Quotation Standard JIS Q 9001 ：2015 (ISO 9001:2015)
Environmental Management System (ISO14001)
Quotation Standard JIS Q 14001：2015（ ISO 14001：2015）
Information Security Management System (ISO/IEC 27001)
Quotation Standard JIS Q 27001：2014（ ISO/IEC 27001：2013）